This site allows for the electronic filing of documents Unlimited Civil, including Complex, Limited Civil, Unlawful Detainers and Small Claims cases with the Riverside Superior Court. Please read the Riverside Superior Court General Order re: Electronic Filing for Civil
- Electronically file your new case or subsequent filings on an existing case.
- Fee waivers are accepted over eFiling.
- Government Entity filers are exempt from filing fees under GC 6103
- Submit one lead document per transaction (e.g. Complaint, Answer, Motion)
- Civil Case Coversheets should be submitted as an individual document
- Sensitive personal information must be removed or redacted.
Searchable PDF Documents
Both California Rules of Court 2.256(b)(3) and the Riverside Superior Court General Order re: Electronic Filing for Civil require that all documents are required to be submitted as text searchable PDF documents.
Clerks may REJECT filings that do not comply with this mandate.
Here's an article from Adobe with instructions on how to create text-searchable pdf documents.
Protect your Privacy
Cal, Rule of Court, rule 1.201 requires the removal or redaction of sensitive information from pleadings. Sanctions may be imposed for including Social Security and financial information in filed documents... (read more)
A $4.95 eFiling Service Provider fee, plus 2.75% of any Court filing fee will be collected for each electronic submission through this website. This is in addition to any regular Court filing fees. When submitting a filing, the total transaction amount will be sent to your credit card for pre-authorization. Your transaction won't be captured/settled until the court accepts your filing.
eFiling Frequently Asked Questions
Terms of Service